Copyright violation is against Fluttr community guidelines and we take it seriously.
If your copyright-protected work has been posted on Fluttr without your authorisation, you can submit a copyright takedown request.
If submitting a takedown request, firstly consider whether fair dealing or another such exception applies to the specific situation at hand: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/exceptions-to-copyright
The request must also be submitted by the copyright holder or their legal representative.
False claims may have legal consequences.
Please include the following information as part of your request:
- Copyright owner’s full name
- Copyright owner’s email address
- Copyright owner’s phone number
- Copyright owner’s mailing address
- Type of content being infringed
- Description of the content being infringed
- The content’s location on Fluttr
To submit a copyright takedown request, please use the contact form on our website.